GDC Technology offers a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) program so that we may readily serve our customers. This program ensures that your return experience will be simple and streamlined. Please follow the directions below. Once the RMA request is submitted, our customer service will be in touch with you soon after; either by phone or email, so that you may process your request with GDC Technology.
- Customers in the US and Canada are requested to submit their RMAs to us-[email protected]. Customers in LATAM are requested to submit their RMAs to [email protected]. Please DO NOT use the online RMA request form.
- For customers in other regions, please fill out and submit the online RMA request form below. Fields with red asterisks (*) are required.
- Please return using original packaging materials only. This prevents shipping damage. Please pay special attention while handling and packing GDC IMBs. Please check with GDC on IMB handling and packaging guidelines.
- After we send you your RMA case number, we will contact you in order to determine if products should be returned.
- Please return the products to one of GDC Technology’s office:
Attn: RMA case number__________ (insert RMA case number)
- Important: RMA case number must be written visibly on the outside of the box.
- A fee applies for all non-warranty replacements/repairs authorized by GDC. Please contact Customer Service for further details.
- This RMA request form is for products directly purchased from GDC Technology. If this is not applicable, please contact your local dealer for service.