- 24-bit AES3, 16 channels, 48/96 kHz (2 x RJ-45)
Providing a new lease of life for Sony SRX-R320 4K digital cinema projectors
The SR-1130 Integrated Media Block (IMB) is a DCI compliant media server produced for the Sony SRX-R320 4K digital cinema projector introduced in 2009. It is the most technologically advanced and reliable media server available to upgrade the Sony SRX-R320 projector. The SR-1130 IMB allows you to take advantage of up-to-date features available today, immediately experience a significant improvement in operational efficiency and maximize your return on investment with existing equipment.
- The GS-KIT-R320 is a physical enclosure kit for SR-1130 IMB that, together with the SR-1130 IMB, installs within the SRX-R320 projector replacing Sony’s LMT-300 digital cinema server. It provides cooling, power, and the necessary interfaces to be able to seamlessly integrate into the SRX-R320 projector.
- The SR-1130 IMB with GS-KIT-R320 is future-proof giving SRX-R320 projector a new lease of life by providing all the latest and advanced features of a cinema media server available today including built-in CineCache 2TB, built-in cinema audio processor options, and future integration with Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 DLP Cinema projectors.
- The SR-1130 IMB is developed based on the company’s 6th generation digital cinema media server SR-1000, which is designed for near-zero maintenance and minimal total cost of ownership. The SR-1000 is SGS certified for 100,000 hours MTBF.
Key Benefits of SR-1130 Standalone IMB™
The SR-1130 IMB is designed with diskless CineCache (built-in cache memory). Content ingest and playback can be performed concurrently without local HDD storage. Incredibly fast ingest during playback taking approximately 30 minutes to ingest a feature-length movie.
Professional Cinema Audio Processor
With the built-in cinema audio processor option, the SR-1130 offers the capability to provide superior sound designed for 5.1 and 7.1 uncompressed surround sound functionality – the purest digital sound not “contaminated” by compressions. The cinema processor license can be procured remotely from GDC and unlocks the optional processor’s features.
Supports the Playback of Thousands of Movies
Take full advantage of show scheduling with Ultra Storage technology which enables the playback of over 2,000 movies when combined with Cinema Automation CA2.0. No ingest of content is needed for the SR-1130 playback, eliminating content management operation.
With built-in embedded power electronics used in medical and military products, the overall system stability is ensured. The SR-1130 is based on SR-1000’s architecture, which is SGS certified for 100,000 hours Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
Compatibility with Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 projectors
The SR-1130 IMB can be upgraded to seamlessly integrate with Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 DLP Cinema projectors including Barco, Christie and NEC to ensure highly reliable and secure content delivery.
User-friendly and Intuitive Web-based User Interface with Built-in Wireless Access
The web-based UI is user-friendly and intuitive. With drag-and-drop, filtering and navigating functions, operators can easily switch between tabs or pages. Other than accessing the UI through a computer or a laptop, wireless access is also enabled by using mobile devices such as a smartphone or a tablet.
Note: To have the LMT-300 replaced, the owner of the SRX-R320 projector requires to order GDC SR-1130 IMB, Sony GS-KIT-R320, and Sony power adapter (ADCP-110EP1 / ADCP-12D01).
SR-1130 Standalone Integrated Media Block™
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (1GbE/RJ-45)
- 1 x eSATA 6 Gbps
- 2 x USB 3.0 (A-Type Female)
- 1 x BNC (video sync input)
- 1 x HDMI® 2.0 (alternative content input)
- 8 x GPI (2 x RJ-45)
- 8 x GPO (2 x RJ-45)
- JPEG 2000
2K – 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 (2D)
2K – 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 (3D)
4K – 24, 25, 30 (2D)
- MPEG-2– SD/HD
- SMPTE Digital Cinema Package (DCP), Interop DCP
- Color-space conversion – supports YCbCr709, REC 709, XYZ’, YCxCz
- Web-based graphical user interface
- Cinema Automation – CA2.0
- Automatic playlist programming – CA2.0
- NexGuard® forensic watermarking
- FIPS 140-2 (Level 3 security certiﬁed)
- Third-party TMS
- Third-party 4D systems
- Subtitle overlay
- 100-240V~, 50/60 Hz, 1.4A
- Less than 98 W
- Redundant local hot-swappable storage (up to 32TB) with CineCache 2TB
- Ultra Storage – CA2.0 Centralized Storage Server
- Support SMPTE430-10
- Dimensions – 482 (W) x 830 (D) x 140 (H) mm
- Weight (including the SR-1130) – 8.8 kg
- Operating temperature – 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Operating humidity – 35% to 85%, non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude – 10,000 ft. (3,000m) above sea level1
1 Depending on specifications of the hard disk