S1 Kit Plus with
Integrated Media Block™
The only solution to extend the life of your Series 1 DLP Cinema® projectors.
- S1 Kit Plus is a physical enclosure for SR-1000 IMB and provides cooling, power, Enterprise Storage up to 32TB and necessary interfaces to be able to communicate and work with all Series 1 DLP Cinema projectors.
- Depending on the particular circumstances, SR-1000 IMB with S1 Kit Plus can help extend the life of Series 1 projectors.
- SR-1000 IMB with S1 Kit Plus is the only future-proof, ultra-reliable solution for exhibitors to replace a failed Series 1 projector’s media server.
- When replacing a Series 1 projector, the SR-1000 IMB detached from S1 Kit Plus seamlessly plugs into Series 2, 3 or 4 DLP Cinema projectors. Need 4K? Need sound processor? Check with your GDC sales representative for upgrade options before integrating with your new projector.
- The SR-1000 IMB is the company’s 6th generation digital cinema media server, which is designed for near-zero maintenance and minimal total cost of ownership. SR-1000 is SGS certified for 100,000 hours MTBF.
Dedicated and exible storage solution
Supports the playback of thousands of movies
Take full advantage of show scheduling with Ultra Storage technology which enables the playback of over 2,000 movies when combined with Cinema Automation CA2.0. No ingest of content is needed for SR-1000 with S1 Kit Plus playback, eliminating content management operation.
With built-in embedded power electronics used in medical and military products, the overall system stability is ensured. SR-1000 is SGS certified for 100,000 hours MTBF.
Compatibility with Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 Projectors
The SR-1000 IMB with S1 Kit Plus seamlessly integrates with Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 projectors including Barco, Christie and NEC to ensure highly reliable and secure content delivery.
User-friendly and intuitive web-based user interface with built-in wireless access
The web-based UI is user-friendly and intuitive. With drag-and-drop, filtering and navigating functions, operators can easily switch between tabs or pages. Other than accessing the UI through a computer or a laptop, wireless access is also enabled by using mobile devices such as a smart phone or a tablet.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (1GbE/RJ-45)
- 1 x eSATA 6 Gbps
- 2 x USB 3.0 (A-Type Female)
- 1 x BNC (video sync input)
- 2 x BNC (video output)
- 1 x HDMI® 2.0 (alternative content input)
- 8 x GPI (2 x RJ-45)
- 8 x GPO (2 x RJ-45)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (1GbE/RJ-45)
- 1 x eSATA 3 Gbps
- 1 x USB 3.0 (B-Type Female)
- 16/24-bit AES/EBU, 16 channels, 48/96 kHz (2 x RJ-45)
- JPEG 20001
2K – 24, 25, 30, 48 (2D)
2K – 24 (3D)
- MPEG-2/MPEG-4 – SD/HD
- SMPTE Digital Cinema Package (DCP), Interop DCP
- Color-space conversion – supports YCbCr709, REC 709, XYZ’, YCxCz
- Support 4K DCPs with 2K output
- Web-based graphical user interface
- Cinema Automation – CA2.0
- Automatic playlist programming – CA2.0
- NexGuard® forensic watermarking
- FIPS 140-2 (Level 3 security certiﬁed)
- Texas Instruments CineLink II™ link encryption
- Third-party TMS
- Third-party 4D systems
- Subtitle overlay
- TI CineCanvas™ support (Projector Subtitles)
- 100 to 240V, 63 to 47Hz, 2/4.5A
- Less than 170 W
|Internal||Redundant hot swappable (RAID 5) 2TB-16TB²|
|Option||Ultra Storage – CA2.0 Centralized Storage Server|
- Support SMPTE430-10
|Dimensions||482.6 (W) x 454.3(D) x 133.5 (H) mm|
|Weight (including SR-1000)||15.7 kg|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40° (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Maximum operating altitude||10,000 ft. (3,000m) above sea level³|
1 Check with GDC on specific frame rate & resolution support
2 Depending on storage option – please check with GDC Technology sales representatives
3 Depending on specifications of the hard disk