Meet GDC Technology at CineEurope 2022 at M131, Level P1, CCIB, Barcelona during June 20-23
For over 20 years, GDC has a history of award-winning innovations. At CineEurope, GDC will shall showcase its one-stop-shop cinema solutions, including the latest innovations to streamline cinema booth operations:
1. A complete mini-theatre audio visual solution including:
- Espedeo Supra-5000, the world’s smallest, quietest, and lightest DCI-compliant cinema projector with built-in powerful features including CineCacheTM 2TB storage and the latest option of a 15.1 cinema audio processor with a DTS:XTM for IAB immersive audio decoder.
- A complete set of MAG cinema speakers plus matching amplifiers to meet digital cinema audio standard requirements for a DTS:X immersive audio installation.
- Learn how DiveCtrl™ Dynamic Lighting System allows a custom light show to highlight your auditorium configuration and is fully programmable to match the preshow content.
2. The complete SR Series media servers including:
- The ultra-reliable SR-1000 IMB with powerful built-in options: CineCache 2TB storage; and 5.1/7.1 cinema audio processor for surround sound and a 15.1 cinema processor with DTS:X for IAB decoder for 16- or 24-channel immersive audio system.* Coming soon: Up to 32-chann
- Two IMB solutions with high-performance HFR technology:
SR-5400C IMB designed with FAST HFR Technology at 4K [email protected] fps per eye that seamlessly integrates with Christie® CineLife+™ Series cinema projectors.
SRC-7500 IMB designed for the highest frame rate [email protected] for Unilumin cinema LED screen measuring 16m wide.
- GDC’s IMB designed for Sony 4K projector
SR-1130 IMB** can extend the life of the Sony SRX-R320 4K projector.
*Built-in cinema audio processor integrates with other audio accessories including AIB-2000 Audio IO (Input-Output) Box, a TSAP-16 16-channel audio digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and enterprise storage for a complete installation.
3.The complete suite of GDC Enterprise Software Solutions – See how our different software works seamlessly together: CMS-3000 and NOC 2.0 now leverage the cloud-based platform to offer turnkey solutions for cinema headquarters; working perfectly with Cinema Automation CA2.0 and TMS-2000 installed in the multiplex.