GDC Technology Unveils SATO Series Speakers at CinemaCon 2023 with Live Demonstrations
LAS VEGAS, April 25, 2023 — GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’), a leading global provider of digital cinema solutions, announced today the launch of a high-performance speaker series developed for cinemas to deliver an unmatched listening experience. Espedeo, a GDC company will market and sell the SATO Series speakers (SATO) globally.
SATO, the next generation of cinema audio solutions, is brand driven by innovation and expertise in cinema speakers and technology. The SATO Series utilizes unique know-how through years of extensive research and experimentation to create premium-sounding speakers in terms of quality and performance to truly put audiences in an immersive moviegoing experience.
The factory is located at the foot of Mount Fuji in Japan renowned for its high-quality wood, pristine water, and clean air. SATO speakers reproduce pure and high-definition tones, a testament to natural beauty and craftsmanship.
“SATO speakers are designed to ensure they meet the most rigorous standards of excellence, said Dr. Man-Nang Chong, founder, chairman and CEO of GDC Technology Limited. “We are proud to introduce such a prestigious product. As we enter the audio world, it’s important to offer our customers premium products to reproduce sound as the filmmaker intended. SATO speakers deliver the highest quality listening experience possible.”
Key Features of a coaxial unit
- Uses a coaxial design philosophy creates a precise separation of ultra-high and high frequencies allowing smoother sound control and tuning in the auditorium.
- Integrates advanced driver technology with a short horn application that reproduces sound that does not degrade or create listener fatigue.
- Enhances the immersive motion picture experience by enabling the filmmakers’ intent, including subtle sounds that are difficult to reproduce with conventional speaker systems.
Other Key Features
- The high frequency uses a compression driver that suppresses resonance to the limit.
- The bass range is determined by the strength of the voice coil and the material of the cone paper.
- Reproduces bass with a powerful response with little distortion.
What is a sealed basket design?
- The sealed basket design eliminates interference in the enclosure, simplifying cabinet design and improving heat dissipation.
- Sound quality is further enhanced by the absence of excess phase interference, resulting in higher definition sound reproduction, better response, and smoother mid-range frequency control.
Be amazed by the demonstration during CinemaCon 2023, April 24 to 27
During CinemaCon 2023, GDC will be showcasing its latest media servers, enterprise software, and audio products and staging a live demonstration during Trade Show hours of the SATO Series speakers to highlight this unparalleled milestone in cinema audio technology. To discover more about the numerous benefits of the SATO Series speakers, along with other GDC digital cinema products, visit GDC in the Milano 3 meeting room, Promenade Level. Interested delegates can contact GDC to arrange a demonstration or an individual meeting with a sales consultant at [email protected].
About GDC Technology Limited
GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’) is a leading digital cinema solutions provider with its manufacturing facility certified with ISO 9001:2015 by SGS. GDC develops, manufactures and sells cinema projector, media server for both projector and LED cinema display, content storage system, cinema enterprise software including theatre management system and advanced cinema automation system for the global cinema industry. GDC is a licensee of DTS 7.1 and DTS:X object-based immersive sound technology from DTS, Inc. In addition, GDC also provides a suite of digital cinema products and services, including LED cinema, 3D product, audio processors, speakers, projector lamp, post-production service, and Electronic Delivery System (EDS).
About Espedeo Holdings Limited
Founded in 2006, Espedeo Holdings Limited (‘Espedeo’), a GDC Technology company is a global digital cinema display equipment and solutions provider offering premium commercial and home cinema display solutions, cinema 3D system equipment and after-sales support service.
Espedeo and SATO are trademarks of GDC Technology Limited. All other trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Tony Adamson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (214) 686-0491
SOURCE: GDC Technology