GDC Technology attends CineAsia 2008 with a slew of new products and 3D presentations
CINEASIA, Macau (Dec 11, 2008) – GDC Technology (GDC), a world leading digital cinema solution provider, showcased some of its products and held presentations on a number of 3D releases at CineAsia 2008.
CineAsia 2008 (www.cineasia.com) was held between 8-11 Dec 2008 in Macau at Wynn Macau and the Macau Tower.
GDC had a booth (#108/110/113/115) at the Macau Tower (Level 4) to showcase its range of products that includes:
- SA-2100AQ Digital Cinema Server (www.gdc-tech.com/sa2100A.htm) – GDC’s new fourth generation
advanced digital cinema sever
- Display Maestro SDM-4000 (www.gdc-tech.com/sdm4000.htm) – GDC’s powerful server for high-end
- Digital Signage & On-Screen Advertising (OSA) applications
Theatre Management System TMS-1000 (https://www.gdc-tech.com/tms.htm) – GDC’s new
comprehensive solution for centralized cineplex management
GDC servers were also featured at the Christie (#302/304/403/405), NEC/Strong International
(#200/202/204/303/305/307) and Panasonic (#112/114/116/117/119/121) booths in the Macau Tower (Level 4).
In addition, GDC did a number of 3D presentations with RealD and Barco & Xpand respectively at CineAsia 2008:
1. Presented by GDC and RealD on 11 Dec 2008, 11.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. at the Macau Tower Theatre, Level 4. The presentation featured exclusive footage from three Hollywood productions:
• “Monster vs Aliens”, Paramount Pictures International & DreamWorks Animation
• “Coraline”, Universal Pictures International
• “Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs”, 20th Century Fox International
2. Presented by GDC and Barco & Xpand at Barco’s booth (#402/404/503/505) in the Macau Tower
Last but not least, Dr Man-Nang CHONG, founder and CEO of GDC Technology personally gave a talk to
elaborate on GDC’s new offerings at the ICTA Seminar Series on 8 Dec 2008 at the Wynn Hotel.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
About GDC Technology (website: www.gdc-tech.com)
GDC Technology (“GDC”) is a subsidiary of the Hong Kong publicly listed company – Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited. GDC is one of the leading solution providers for digital cinema, media delivery and display markets. GDC has successfully delivered and installed over 1000 operating digital cinema servers worldwide, including Austria, Africa, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the Netherlands, the Philippines, the US and UK. More than 500 feature titles have been released digitally on GDC’s Digital Cinema Servers.
Ms. Cherine Liu
Sales & Marketing Manager
Fax: +65 6222 1089, Email: email@example.com