Hong Kong (Headquarters)
Full Time, Permanent
18 May 2022
As we expand and invest in newer IT solutions, we are looking for dynamic IT professionals to take charge and be a part of our initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to join a young, dynamic and dedicated team at GDC Technology Limited that is determined to revolutionize the world of cinema. The position reports directly to senior management and provides an excellent opportunity for an energetic IT professional to build and lead his/her own team, and advance your career.
- Lead the MIS team of the group
- Manage and provide reliable IT infrastructure environment (WAN, LAN, Servers, network security, OA s/w)
- Strategic decision making for appropriate technology for group’s overall development and infrastructure projects, define project scope, approach, budget and timeline
- Standardizing IT service implementation processes and methodologies
- Develop budget and project plans to support IT infrastructure expansion in accordance with the business expansion plan
- Roll out global / regional infrastructure project and ERP solutions
- Ensure an appropriate level of Information Security in line with business demands and associated risks
- Responsible for overall IT security management implementation including security control and assessment
- Ensure an effective & timely service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 10 years technical/IT working experience with 5 years in a managerial position
- Proven track record of developing and supervising technical operations for a fast moving company
- Strong working knowledge of development technologies / concepts including back-end architecture, processing / capabilities, networking
- Solid experience in large scale Wintel & Linux system administration with project experience in Active Directory and ERP solution
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin are a big plus
Attractive remuneration package will be offered.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for processing application.