Full Time, Permanent
14 June 2022
- Support accounts function for APAC
- Understand the GST impact on importation and exportation process
- Accounting data entry, Book-keeping
- Handling AP, AR, invoicing, tax (GST and income tax) etc
- Prepare monthly consolidation reports / month and year-end closing
- Liaise with various operation teams and external auditors
- Filing and other accounting ad-hoc assignment
- Minimum Diploma level / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / LCCI or related discipline
- Familiar with ERP Epicor system
- Proficient in Excel / Microsoft Office Software
- Accounting background with 2-year experience
- Excellent co-ordination and organization skills self-motivated, initiative, good ability to prioritize tasks quickly and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work independently
- Immediately available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by email to [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for processing their application.